Sunday, February 22, 2015

Masterpiece Rough Draft

The big idea: Explore the world of journalism through self expression, the concept of fear, and exploration of human interaction 

Goal: Interview fellow local journalist allowing to, not only tell their story, but to gain insight
 in a day of the life of a writer/journalist. while along the way, exploiting the idea of conquering fears, obstacles, and set backs that prevent us from our dreams. My goal is to uncover stories that not only evoke emotion, but evoke action and ultimately prove that anything is possible. I want to teach people that you can do anything if you're willing to work for it. In short, I want to simply inspire. 

Project type: I picture my masterpiece being in the form of a video ideal for quick presentation to give people a snippet of creativity and ingenuity to apply to their own life projects. The project will include several different interviews ranging from everyday people to actual journalist. 

Side note: Ultimately, I just want to produce something I'm genuinely proud of and excited to share. I'm hoping that through this project, I not only gain insight into journalism and writing, but give people a new perspective on their fears and working to over come them. I'm deathly afraid of several aspects of being a writer/journalist (public speaking for example) and this project will really help in overcoming my fear. If I can take this journey and come out triumphant by reaching all my goals set for this masterpiece, than the world can to! No matter how small the project is, the victory makes it all worth while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment