Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What About My Masterpiece?

I have changed ideas so much for my masterpiece. But after much consideration, I've decided I'm going to revert back to my original idea except combining it with just a few aspects of the newer ones as well. 

The plan: I want to Persue my idea of interviewing fellow journalist. I like the idea of giving people who always tell other people's stories to finally have a chance to tell their own. I really liked my original concept. And I want to take it in the direction of a video, or maybe a picture slideshow and just describe their stories by talking to the class, or maybe even write them like a journalist press release type format. 

The action: now it's just a matter of gathering my journalist to interview. After contacting them, setting up rates, etc. I need to interview them to start and build my story from there. Journalism is a matter of telling stories, and that's exactly shr I want to do! 

The end goal: inspire people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment