Thursday, August 21, 2014

Reflections on week 1


I feel there aren't any factors that are going to hold me back from participation. For the most part, my computer, phone, etc, all function and help for the course. The only real conflict I would have would be athletics conflicting with my schedule every once in a while. Other than that, I'm pretty solid. 

Summer after my sophomore year, I was given such an amaIng opportunity to intern for a writer for a local news press. Thanks to Deanna Byrne, I got to take part in something I could have never had a chance at. I have gained so many connections, and it honestly has changed my life. It makes me so proud, and thankful for such an awesome experience and elevate my writing.  

I'm most excited for the "open learning" approach. I'm really enjoying the blog and being free to express myself and thoughts. I'm most concerned about not keeping up with all the online assignments, but I'm sure I will power through it. This online learning will make a big difference in my life in the sense it will give me a new perspective and understanding. I'm always wanting to earn an grow, and this class will do just that for me, and I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment